Arani Power Systems is a STEAM TURBINE manufacturer and supplier of Turbo-Generator (TG) packages based in Hyderabad, India. Arani power Operations cover from CONCEPT to COMMISSIONING of TG Packages of capacities
2.5 to 60 MW and other services up to 150MW. Arani Power designs and manufactures high quality, customized and most efficient steam turbines to meet unique needs of different industries like Independent, captive and cogeneration power plants.
Eminent experts in specialized disciplines form the bedrock on which ARANI is founded. The in-depth experience of our team members that spans over more than three decades with well known Steam turbine manufacturing companies across the country and overseas, is to fulfill the needs of the Power industry across the globe.
Evolving to meet ever increasing demand, ARANI uses the latest and superior technology in developing steam turbines according to the global standards. ARANI designs and delivers cost effective customized products to international standards.
Arani Power Systems has an excellent infrastructure of operates of well established R&D, and Engineering departments, state of the art manufacturing facility inclusive of mechanical run test facility, good supply chain management systems in
place, sound Trouble shooting capability. Further it has a good Erection & commissioning, after sales and Renovation & Modernization departments to meet and exceed customer’s requirements.
Arani Power Systems experts provide an expanding portfolio of innovative products, services & integrated solutions, which bring additional benefits to our clients. Some of these are, preventive maintenance & performance enhancement programs, in order to help improve your operating plant competitiveness & profitability.
- Design, OEM of steam turbines 2.5-60MW and balance of plant of complete of TG Island.
- Packaged power solutions in the range of 60-250MW
- Application of standardized project solutions wherever possible.
- Modular design for steam turbines supported by modern Software applications
- TG piping routing, analysis and supply
- Erection and commissioning
- Trouble shooting, supply of spares & servicing of all types of existing turbines
- R&M of any make of industrial turbines
- Long term service and maintenance contracts